Apple Oats Pudding Recipe
Apple Oats Pudding Recipe: For breakfast, are you looking for a delicious and wholesome dish? Try this easy no-cook apple pudding made with low-fat milk, honey, apples, almonds, and subtle spices.
To enjoy a nutritious breakfast, prepare this straightforward pudding of oats and apples and freeze it.
If you enjoy starting the day on a healthy note and this pudding dish is full of fiber and necessary nutrients, you must try it.
You container adjust the recipe to suit your tastes; for example, you might add a scoop of vanilla ice cream or else whipped cream to make it more decadent.
A few drops of vanilla essence added during the blending process can bring a great twist to this thick pudding if you wish to add more flavors.
Try it out immediately to wow your family and friends with your creative culinary abilities.
Making Apple Oat Pudding: A How-To Guide?
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- One medium Apple (100 grams) has been peeled and sliced small, along with two large tablespoons of whole chia seeds (approximately 30 grams).
- 2 tbsp. rolled oats
- 2 to 3 tbsp. Water to cook the oats 150 ml.
- Almond or other non-dairy milk
- Mixed nuts – 2 raisins, 2 almonds, and 2 walnuts – chopped finely 2 dates – deseeded and chopped
- finely Vanilla essence (organic) – 2 drops
- Berries – 2 to 3 for garnishing
- Put the chia seeds in a sieve and give them a good rinse. Include in a large bowl.
- Pour one date, one drop of vanilla extract, and almond milk into the pan. Wrap the bowl in cling film in the fridge for about an hour.
- Now, make the oats by boiling them in a little pot with just enough water to cover around 2 or 3 tablespoons.
- Once the oats are prepared, turn off the heat and stir in the chopped nuts, an apple that has been finely chopped, one date, and a single drop of vanilla extract. Give it 15 to 20 minutes in the refrigerator to sit.
- The oats and chia seed mixtures will be ready with their flavors blended after an hour.
- Pick up a small glass or dish to build with. After an hour, the mixture of chia seeds must have swollen, and then add it.
- Add the oats, nuts, and apple mixture to the bottom of the glass after dispersing around 3 tbsp of the chia mixture there. Add some natural color to the garnish by chopping up some berries.
- Including oats and apples increases the natural fiber content of this dish. Slower digestion brought on by higher fiber levels will prevent your blood sugar from rising.
- With no detrimental effects on health, the additional flavors give the sense of a traditional dessert.
Also Read: Recipe for Vegan Creamy Spaghetti