CBD Infused Honey
CBD Infused Honey: Do you know that CBD infused honey is a beneficial way to add wellness to your favorite daily drink, snack, or meal? Doubtful?
CBD or cannabidiol has become available in every form imaginable over the past years. And CBD honey can add some sweetness, productivity, and relaxation to your life.
The combination is pretty delicious and nutritious. Even better, it is easy to make your own DIY beneficial package at home. As excellent as these two things are separate, imagine what they could do together. It is unlike anything the universe has seen since medieval times. Yeees! CBD infused honey is that good.
But where will you get it, or how should you prepare it and use it to reap the most benefits? Well, this article unpacks all!
What Is CBD Infused Honey?
CBD infused honey is just a mixture of CBD and honey. It is made by mixing natural honey, and CBD extracted from organic hemp under gentle heat. Most of us know that honey is sweet and quite beneficial to our bodies. CBD infused honey is a beneficial all-in-one product to gear up your overall wellness in various ways, it’s the new life-changer in the hemp world.
Here you get a delicious, healthy product that combines and potentiates honey and CBD benefits. So, can you put CBD oil in honey? Yes, you can do that to enhance the utmost health benefits.
CBD (either isolate, full-spectrum or broad-spectrum) is usually mixed with other natural flavors in order to make it edible. Not that it tastes bad, but it has an earthy, grassy taste that some people find unappealing. However, most people do not mind the taste, considering the tons of health benefits it possesses.
What CBD honey does is make CBD sweet, palatable, and more commercially appealing to the public – most people like sweet things.
Benefits of CBD Infused Honey
Improve Skin Health
- The use of honey and CBD in the skincare world is not a new concept.
- Using CBD infused honey means potentiating both CBD and honey benefits on the skin.
- This mixture is very effective when it comes to relieving skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, or eczema.
- It contains ingredients with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and oil-reducing properties that can help improve acne.
- Also, CBD honey can help soothe skin dryness and itching as well as prevent aging and wrinkles. In addition, honey is well known for healing wounds.
Improve Brain Function
- Given that CBD and honey are both foods for the brain, CBD honey can be a perfect solution to improve brain function.
- CBD may improve the flow of blood in the brain areas involved in-memory processing, mainly the hippocampus.
- Its antioxidative properties can also protect the brain from oxidative damage.
- Honey contains an antioxidant called pinocembrin that has neuroprotective effects. For these reasons, CBD honey can significantly help relieve brain conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, dementia, and Parkinson’s disease.
- Many people have trouble falling asleep at night.
- If you are among them, CBD honey is a simple ingredient that can help you.
- A good night’s sleep is important to your health and wellbeing.
- Experts advise you should sleep for 7 to 9 hours every night for you to feel well-rested and energetic the following day.
- CBD honey aids serotonin production, a neurotransmitter that boosts mood.
- Then the body converts it into melatonin, a chemical that regulates sleep length and quality.
- Just add a teaspoon or two of CBD honey into your evening milk or chamomile tea for better sleep.
Improve Digestion and Gut Health
- Taking CBD honey and lemon in lukewarm water can help alleviate constipation and improve digestion.
- They have the potential to cleanse your colon and flush out any undigested foods and toxins from your body.
- Boosted digestion means boosted metabolism and immune system.
- CBD contained in the CBD-infused honey is also good for digestive health.
- It lowers cortisol levels to prevent leaky gut or intestinal permeability.
- It also regulates appetite, and this could be helpful to someone suffering from stomach swelling and bloating.
- Both CBD and honey have anxiolytic properties; imagine how their combination (CBD honey) could lower your stress or anxiety levels!
- CBD interacts with cannabinoid receptors, serotonin receptors, and other receptors in the brain responsible for regulating fear, anxiety, and stress-induced behaviors.
- Plus, honey contains antioxidant flavonoids (chrysin and gallic acid) that can lower anxiety. They are thought to do so by boosting the central nervous system health, increasing memory recall and intellect as well as reducing anxiety.
- CBD infused honey can also relieve pain and inflammation, limit the growth of cancerous cells, boost energy and focus, suppress cough or sore throat, and help lower blood pressure.
Do you know that CBD infused honey is a beneficial way to add wellness to your favorite daily drink, snack, or meal? Doubtful? CBD or cannabidiol has become available in every form imaginable over the past years. And CBD honey can add some sweetness, productivity, and relaxation to your life.
The combination is pretty delicious and nutritious. Even better, it is easy to make your own DIY beneficial package at home. As excellent as these two things are separate, imagine what they could do together. It is unlike anything the universe has seen since medieval times. CBD infused honey is that good.
Also Read: CBD Infused Foods You Must Try