Eyelash Extension Write for Us: Making eyelashes appear made up without mascara is possible with eyelash extensions, a semi-permanent option.
Eyelash extensions are a safe approach to improving natural lashes’ appearance when performed appropriately by a certified and trained specialist.
They can potentially result in irritation, infection, and permanent lash loss when misused or with the wrong adhesive.
Eyelash extensions are individual lashes, instead of temporary fake eyelashes, which adhere to the lid in a single strip. They are each individually attaching to your natural lashes. It takes several hours to finish this process.
Eyelash extensions are made to last for the six to two months that natural lash development typically takes. Maintenance is necessary during this period to keep the extensions looking new and natural.
A variety of materials are used to make eyelash extensions. These materials might be artificial, like plastic fibers and faux mink, or natural, like silk and mink.
No substance or eyelash extensions should be securing with non-irritating, sweat- and oil-resistant surgical or eyelash glue.
Risks of Eyelash Extensions
According to Ophthalmology, the main risks associating with eyelash extensions are:
- temporary or permanent loss of eyelashes
- skin irritation of the eyelid
- infection of the eyelid or cornea
Symptoms you may experience include:
- severe swelling
- red or bloodshot eyes
- stinging and scorching in the eye and on the eyelid
Reasons to Avoid Eyelash Extensions
Consult your doctor about receiving eyelash extensions if you have the following:
- eyelid dermatitis
- alopecia areata
Search Terms Related to Eyelash Extensions Write for Us
- Permanent Wave
Search Terms for Eyelash Extensions Write for Us
- submit an article
- guest posting guidelines
- become a guest blogger
- become an author
- submit post
- guest posts wanted
- suggest a post
- guest post
- write for us
- looking for guest posts
- guest posts wanted
- contributor guidelines
- contributing writer
- writers wanted
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to email@example.com after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio through a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.