Known for their simple skin care products, Krave Beauty has made waves everywhere, and she had to get a piece of that fabulous beauty!
Krave Beauty has made its mark in the world of beauty. They are identified for their simple yet effective skincare products made with good-for-you ingredients.
About Krave Beauty Background
Founded by YouTube star Liah Yoo, originally from Korea, all Krave Beauty’s products are formulated there. And they are in line with the K-beauty philosophy.
K-beauty is about repairing skin from within, not covering up problems with skin care products. Krave Beauty’s motto is about resetting skin and returning it to what it should be.
Products of Krave Beauty
Great Barrier Relief
- As its ironic name suggests, this serum offers excellent relief to the skin barrier. It is about replenishing energy with this powerful product, thanks to the combination of skin-repairing oils such as safflower, rosehip, and tamanu.
- This latest personal star ingredient of Yoo and which, according to her, has drastically reduced her hyperpigmentation.
Also included are ceramides, cholesterol, and squalene, all of which are already found in the skin to restore the complexion to its fullest.
Oat So Simple Water Cream
- Fewer than ten ingredients go into this nourishing, water-based moisturizer, with oats being the star ingredient. This grain is a standard inclusion in skin care for its anti-inflammatory and anti-pollution properties, as well as being friendly to sensitive skin.
- This formula was created using information from multiple sources.
- You analyzed over 2,300 responses on what constitutes the perfect moisturizer to make this water cream, so you can trust that this bottle contains such a complete solution for your needs. Of your skin while it dries.
Beet the sun
- We’ll say it until our mouths are dry: sunscreen is essential, so use it daily. Still, not all sunscreens are formulating the same, and some tend to aggravate skin sensitivities or leave a white cast.
- Yoo’s understanding of these struggles has led to her Beet the Sun SPF 50+ PA++++ sunscreen, a product that ticks all the boxes regarding sun protection.
- Made with beetroot extract and tons of antioxidants to fight free radicals, this lightweight product doesn’t leave white spots, so it’s friendly to all skin tones.
- Sensitive skin may not be so welcoming regarding chemical exfoliants, especially if you’re starting from scratch.
- Kale-Lalu-yaha is a highly gentle glycolic acid blending washcloth, so those unfamiliar with chemical exfoliants can trust this is an excellent place to start.
- Dark leafy greens like kale, spinach, and parsley are adding to the formula, all packed with antioxidants to further support skin health.