As we have all come to realize, I am a sucker for palettes with neutral tones. I adore how this Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette is neutral in tone yet contains some stunning gold tones due to the honey inspiration.
An eyeshadow palette with 12 golden neutrals may be used for various looks that are richly pigmented and flatter every skin tone. There is an eyeshadow in this collection of lavish golden neutrals for every eye color and skin tone.
Create the ideal smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte), or become addicted to Honey (intense gold metallic), for that ’70s statement eye, with its classic golds, warm ambers, and deep chocolate browns. To make pampering yourself while on the road even more accessible, the eyeshadow palette also comes with a double-ended vegan and cruelty-free eyeshadow brush.
How To Use
Before applying hues of Honey, Amber, and Golden on the eyeshadow brush, saturate it with All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray to create the ideal ’70s statement eye.
The golden hues and All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray produce a long-lasting, ultra-silky appearance.
You can make your own unique cream eyeshadow by combining your preferred shadow colour with a tiny amount of Eyeshadow Primer Potion. The color applies extra-smooth and intensely immediately, and you won’t experience creases during the day.
Golden hues are ideal for highlighters, while brown hues can also define brows.
Metallic colors can be used over any Vice Lipstick to create a glittering appearance or added to the Cupid’s bow for a touch of highlight.
An eyeshadow palette with 12 golden neutrals may be used for various looks that are richly pigmented and flatter every skin tone.
SPOIL ME, HONEY
Give succumb to Naked Honey’s decadence; this collection of rich, golden neutral eyeshadows was created to complement every eye color and skin tone.
Create the ideal smoked-out eye with Sting (warm brown matte), or become addicted to Honey (intense gold metallic), for that ’70s statement eye, with its classic golds, warm ambers, and deep chocolate browns. A double-ended eyeshadow brush that is vegan and cruelty-free is also included in the makeup palette, making it extra simple to treat yourself while on the go.
Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette, Urban Decay, Product Name $49, Product Brand
Urban Decay Honey Palette Swatches & Review
I bought the Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette because I fell in love with the color palette. Still, I soon realized that several of these shadows are similar. The difference in colors is challenging to discern on the eyelids.
- The fact that you are paying for a 12-pan palette makes this a real letdown.
- For the final and darkest hue, almost all mattes swatched pretty well. I also saw that the eyes appeared spotty and difficult to merge. Another letdown considering how essential this color is to adding depth to your eye look.
- I hardly ever reach for that shade, and when I do, I usually regret it.
- Also, I observed that although the mattes in the palette are pigmented, they are also reasonably powdery. I had some fallout on my face and kickback in the pan because of this.
- On the other hand, the metallics don’t have pigment when applied with a brush right away, but they regain some of it when applied with a damp brush or your finger.
- I was able to slightly enhance the metallics with the use of the wet brush, but it was labor-intensive. But the shadows—metallic and matte—remain in place all day, which is excellent.
- I wouldn’t say the palette was easy to work with, but it wasn’t hard, either. Most shadows have a good color payoff and are simple to apply or pigment build-up.
- But I wouldn’t suggest this palette to novices or those looking for a quick, simple palette. The value of this palette to me is still up for debate. Although it is a lovely palette, there are a lot of drawbacks.
I must admit that overall, I’m somewhat disappointed. I adore the color scheme. However, the hues are similar, and the pigment is beautiful but also causes fallout and powderiness. At least one darker hue, but it was spotty and difficult to mix. Although I don’t think this palette is poor, it might have been much better.
How can I track my order?
After placing your order, an email with a shipping confirmation will be sent to you. Your tracking number can be found in that email or on your
Where can I buy Urban Decay?
Urban Decay is offered through our retail partners, Urban Decay locations, and UrbanDecay.com. Find the store closest to you with our store locator!
Can you send samples of your products?
I’m sorry, but we do not currently send samples without a purchase. At Aeras, we offer samples as an online gift with purchase or once we launch a new line of featured products. Sign up for our email list by clicking here to be included in these future offers.
Also Read: MAC Twig Lipstick