Onyx Gemstone Write for Us: Throughout antiquity, onyx has been using as an ornamental gemstone for carvings and as a gemstone for jewelry. With a black base and a white top layer, onyx has historically been one of the most significant engraving and cameo gemstones.
Onyx’s significance and value have decreased comparing to ancient periods, although it is still utilized as a minor gemstone today.
Onyx can be categorizing as both agate and onyx when it has black and white bands. Onyx frequently requires nearly parallel banding, although other agate varieties can have wavy or concentric banding.
Onyx is typically carving into cabochons and beads and using primarily on jewelry like bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and rings. However, as significant as a cameo and intaglio stone, it has also been using to carve sculptures and miniature statues.
You may write for the following Topics
- Skin Care Problems
- Dry Skin
- Glowing Skin
- Oily Skin
- Face Packs And Masks
- Face Care Tips
- Beauty Secrets
- Skin Care Ideas
- Homemade Tips
- Bridal MakeUp
- Makeup Ideas
- Nail Art
- Eye Make-Up
- Mehandi Designs
- Celebrity Makeup
- Face Makeup
- Lip Make-Up
- Oily Hair Care
- Basic Hair Care
- Hair Care Ideas
- Hair Growth
- Hair Care Solutions
- Hair Fall
- Dry Hair Care
- Hair Treatment
- Hair Colour
Writing for Us: Guest Posting and Article Guidelines
You must follow and abide by these rules if you want to feature on beautystationhouse.com:
Send in a piece of writing that is at least 700 words long.
- The article has to go in-depth on its subject and include links.
- The connections cannot be for profit.
- The piece must be wholly original and distinct.
- The editor’s bio, found after the piece, permits it to contain a link to the author.
- The article must be formatted and ready to publish with titles and graphics.
How can you apply to be a guest blogger?
Please send your article to firstname.lastname@example.org after it has been written. We would adore informing about you.
When you submit it, our team will evaluate it for editing and ensure that it is original before getting in touch with you so that it may get published.
If your piece is popular, we’d happily include an author bio through a link to your website, blog, or business.
Thank you for sending your submissions; we look forward to receiving them!
1) Submissions may be accepted or rejected at the discretion of Beautystationhouse.com.
2) We also reserve the right to re-edit accepted content to fix grammar errors.
3) All information posted on the website is the sole property of Beautystationhouse.com. We will review submitted articles for plagiarism; if any are duplicates, we won’t publish them. Once we publish the article on our website, it won’t get published elsewhere.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
We will contact you if you abide by our rules and connect to your desired website.